Our family of four has been working through the puzzle of autism for almost ten years. We wanted a place to celebrate our successes, enjoy family time, and create memories. Travel is always challenging, but it is manageable when you know you have a suitable place to stay when you arrive. For us, the Piece of Mind Retreat is that place. We hope it will be for you as well.
We created the Piece of Mind Retreat:
- because special families need special vacations.
- because special vacations create special memories.
- because special vacations are especially priceless when you are navigating the puzzle of autism and other similar disorders.
The Piece of Mind Retreat is different:
- because it was selected and designed with our non-verbal, autistic son, Mr. Diggy, in mind.
- because it allows for a real vacation for the rest of the family – including neurotypical siblings, like our B.
- because it will allow you and your family to have some peace of mind.
- because we have learned a lot through our years of autism travel, and this represents our piece of mind of how to improve special needs vacations.
Thank you for stopping by – we hope you’ll come stay sometime soon!